Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Big Hello!


Well this is my first blog post, so i thought I would start by sharing a little about myself. 
I am a mother to 2 wonderful girls aged 9 and 2 1/2. They and my husband are my world. I am not a huge fan of having my photo taken, but I found this one to share with you. It was taken at my wedding 3 years ago and I believe it captures my personality well.


During my day time I run a small online business and that keeps me pretty busy. We live in a little village in the country in the county of Kent in the UK.

I discovered crafting in January this year and posted my first Youtube video on January 26th 2013. To be honest I still haven't really worked out what the different crafting styles are I get confused between shabby chic, mixed media and grunge etc but I make from the heart and do what I love.

I get a lot of inspiration from other peoples Youtube videos (and give the people I have drawn inspiration from a shout out when I do), I also get inspiration from everyday life when little ideas just seem to 'pop' into my head :). I tend to work mainly on 'big; projects as I personally often find the small ones less interesting and less of a challenge - I like to push myself! I have been very fortunate that people are now following me on youtube and comment on my videos - I am very grateful for that. I say to people often that I am very new and am still learning but the most important thing about learning is that I am having lots of fun!

I hope that explains a little about me and that you will enjoy following my 'crafting' story.
Oh and if you have made it here but not to my Youtube channel then here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/kelli1234100/featured

XOXO Kel


8 comments:

  1. congrats on the new blog... I'm a big fan of your work :)

    Madame Ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ro! I am a massive fan of your work too so right back at ya! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great blog Kelly! Love your photo <3
    Hugs Shilpa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great start welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and original picture of you...Love it. It is nice to get to know you a little bit more. Hugs. María

    ReplyDelete